Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Heart Song (Biker Rockstar, #2) - Bec Botefuhr Enjoying this series, again another short read! I was excited to find that I had already downloaded this book - not sure if it was a freebie or not!
Violet's dad is a biker and president of his MC, Travis is the lead singer in his band, a successful business man and has his fare share of admirers. Violet aka Mischief and Travis's story continues in Heart Song but its not all smooth sailing. Having just spent the last two years living with her mum,looking after her grandmother who has recently died from cancer, Violet decides its time to return to her home town.
Old troubles continue to haunt Violet and give her loved ones grief, making life difficult to say the least. Travis desperately wants her back in his life, not having coped well with her not bring around for the last two years. Travis has got his work cut out for himself trying to convince Violet to consider getting together with him.
There are secrets that are being kept, dramas to unfold and some steamy moments!