Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) - Kristen Ashley Went straight from Knight to Creed! Sylvie is not a gal to be messed with, she can hold her own and is one of Knight's most trusted employees. Fate Brings her back in contact with Creed, a childhood friend that became her teenage crush and the last she'd seen of him was just after her18 th birthday. Now in her 30s, she'd boxed up memories of Creed a long time ago and if given the chance that's where she wants to keep him. Life's not that simple though.... Trouble is being stirred up and Sylvie is determined to right the wrongs, as is Creed. Chapters alternate between the past and present which I find a bit frustrating as I want to stay in the present. Knowing the past is pivotal to understanding why Sylvie is whom she is today. I loved her gutsy attitude and the story that unfolds that allows us into her into her psyche. KA delivers another great read and can't wait for Raid to be released :)