Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) - Kristen Ashley I love my dad and I love my man BUT I NEVER CONFUSE the two and I found it hard to read about a daddy doing anything other than carrying his girl to bed and tucking her in at night! I seriously wished I had a version of Knight that allowed editing. I would have hit control F put in Daddy and then replace with Knight. Then my rating would have been 5 stars. OK! Enough of my ranting, I loved everything else about this story, the abruptness of the writing had me 'feeling' Knight's message real fast ;) Anya is a straight forward, no nonsense girl that is getting on with her life, trying her best to live simply and get some stability doing what she enjoys. She has a good friends, one of whom gives her grief but the other is solid. A chance meeting with Knight, has Anya's world in a fairy tale spin- but not your Prince Charming type..... Thought we were in for a cliffhanger a couple of times, but in the end I was just left wanting more, with the ending slowly bringing me to a good place in Knight's story. Curious to know what Creed has install for us in the second book in this series!