Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Raid - Kristen Ashley 3.5 to 4 stars. It took until I was almost two thirds into this story, to connect with Hanna and Raid. Raid is not a communicator and Hanna struggled to bring him around to work on his inner demons but she was one persistent lady. Raid and Hanna are two very different people, Hanna is very much the country girl, Raid is an alpha male with pent up energy that he exudes as he deems necessary. They are opposites that find that they can work well together. Hanna's Gram is a straight talking matriarch of not only her family, but her home town. Not one to be messed with. KC, Hannah's friend that compliments her Gram's straight talking :) Raid's work is full of risk and border line no usually illegal activities. Drama aplenty within the page! It was good to see Knight and Creed make an appearance in the latter part of the story, Not my favourite out of the unsung heroes series, but now I'm finished it does have that KA magic in it, just wished I connected a little earlier on!