Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Outlaw - Nicole James Enjoyable read that filled my 'biker' fix. Angel finds herself at the mercy of an outlaw biker and she has to decide if she will trust him or not. Not given much choice, she goes with appears her only option. Cole is disturbed by her situation and hopes that she'll see him for more than the bastard he's just taken her from. Didn't plan on her being the daughter of a cop and that has just added a whole level of complications to his good deed. This proves to be just the beginning!

They both encounter hurdles and do their best to get past each one, but they manage to do so each time by paying a price! It's all a juggle between ideals in a crude culture that continues to dictate what happens next.

Some unexpected twists, especially when the club's president decides to play his hand, as well as some interesting women that find their way into Cole's life. This was between a 3.5 to 4 star read for me, only because I thought that Cole was so sweet and caring more than I expected. Not a bad trait at all, just a bit confusing mixed with the badass acts in between :)