Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Origin  - Jennifer L. Armentrout Back with Katey and Daemon but this time it was more edgy than angst that filled the pages!
Hard to say too much without including spoilers but here goes...

Katie needs to use all her inner and physical strength to survive her new environment. Not knowing who to trust, not even keeping track of what day it is, craving the normalcy of her life and hoping that it would be there for her someday soon. Daemon leaves no barrier on checked, no obstacle to great to keep his girl safe. Foes become friends, friends become foes - it's a world that has now become so new and unfamiliar to them all. And it's all supposedly in the spirit of the greater good of the world..I don't think so! Whether you look at the big picture or the individual, what's going on just doesn't sit well on too many levels, literally!

Ended in what I can only imagine is not a cliffie but a freakin tsunami! I couldn't believe it!
Well, maybe it's not that bad, it may just be the beginning of a beautiful new world but it just as easily be the beginning of an apocalypse! LOL, don't let this out you off reading this book, it's not going to be unbearable waiting to see what will happen next, it does however provide a back drop for the next book and what could possibly be, has my mind spinning with a few scenarios!