Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Lover Eternal - J.R. Ward 5 stars for the second half of Love Eternal, the first half I found a bit slow compared to the first book. Struggling to connect with the story of the Lessers / Vampire Slayers and this may be part of the reason that I wasn't as keen on the first half of this story.

In essence this is the story of Rhage, a vampire warrior with the Brotherhood and a human by the name of Mary. Mary's has had cancer and deliberately distances herself from long term committment. Rhage meets Mary, through Bella, her neighbour in order to seek help for a young man that Mary has met.

Some pretty intense moments, especially towards the end and although there are some loose ends that you'll want to continue to read about, you're not left with a typical cliff hanger. Good news is that we don't have to wait for the next book, I can accss when ever I want! Just need to pace the books I have left to read in this series against the release of the latest book in the series :)