Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5) - C.J. Roberts Told from Caleb's POV, we get the raw, scarred and caring side of him that I felt crept into the first two books occasionally. But now he is free to be that man all the time. Caleb reads others so clearly, in his past life it was to manipulate and control, now it is merely to understand and assimilate as much as possible.

Livvy is proceeding cautiously and is keen to not be without Caleb again. She is reason he exists, his challenge to be better man and the catalyst to be worthy one day of her love and forgiveness!

Meshing their past and present into one to shape their future is frightening and exciting, learning to appreciate each other as equals is sometimes tortuous and frustrating but they are determined not to give up on each other!

Great, finish to this series, but I'm left wondering if there could be a spin off or another POV from Reed and /or Sloan!