Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Games of the Heart - Kristen Ashley Another interesting plot to take us on, with the ending not taking me through the drama I thought that was simmering in the background. Absolutely awesome epilogue as usual!
Games of the Heart is worth noting that you get two romances playing out, both different but equally sweet. Mike was different to what I expected him to be, he was portrayed as a stronger character in this book and I loved his interaction with his children, he's such a loving Dad, managing his ex, job, girl and all the dramas was balanced with dexterity and charm.
I went between chuckling at the value he was determined to get from his $6k bed, to tears when the storyline took me to some pretty emotional places!
Didn't rate this as high as the other books in the Burg series, mainly because it was more of a nice read rather than an edgy one. Overall this is still a great series and I can't wait for Frankie and Benny's story.....soon :)