Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
My Soul To Take (The Holy Trinity, #2) - Madeline Sheehan In book 2 Trinity and Gerik tell their story. With no outside interference or assistance Trinity learns to exist in a world where she has now acquired the powers that no one could explain to her. Had it not been for the small details Xan had managed to share with her, it would have been that much harder to harness this new found talent she had acquired. Through the need to survive, Trinity grows within to become a formidable strength in this dog eat dog life that their world has now become. Gerik is transforming to, but in a different way. At the same time, life goes on at the Romani camp site and we see how community, although weakened, continues to exist amongst the cruelest changes for its people. Truths are at the forefront in this story and are laid out for all to contend with in this raw and desperate world. Through adversity comes strength and growth and will make an interesting platform for the next book.