Suzannne

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) - Kristen Ashley
Updated review on 6 September 2013
Loved it and know ill read this book again and again. And the reason why, is not just because I love Tack and Tyra's story, it's the beauty of the interaction between them and his children. I smiled as cameo appearances of some of KAs other characters turn up, understanding the significance of their roles unlike the first time I read Motorcycle Man. And the goosebumps in the final chapters just sealed it for me, KAs epilogues are awesome and wind up each story beautifully. Now off to continue the ride with Own the Wind :)

Review from first read 19 Sept 2012
This one turned into a 4 am read.... Couldn't put it down, from the moment I got into the story the characters voices were so distinct! I effortlessly went from one to the other. Right up until the end plot twists were still happening. Red lived up to her name and loved the way she could make Tack melt, well most of the time. This was my first Kristen Ashley read and won't be the last :)