Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Law Man (Dream Man, #3) - Kristen Ashley This series doesn't disappoint! It involves women that are finding their dream men. In Law Man - Mara's made it good in her world, now the challenge is to meld her world with Mitch's. Family plays big in this story as does work and friends - all very nicely balanced! Loved Mitch in 'family man' mode and in all the other ways he proves to be every girl's dream man. The whole point scoring system in Mara's world was a tad annoying, but that dropped off slowly as she realised that it only really was valid in her world. Loved the humour scattered in amongst the angst. Now to jump to Book#4 as I'd read Motorcylcle Man first! Just to say, it didn't spoil the first two books as they're all stories that hold their own,with a nice familiarity from the characters I loved in this series. It was great to hear from Elvira (in true form) and Tack (smooth as ever).