Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Lover Mine - J.R. Ward Since john's character was introduced into the series, I've wanted him to be happy. It's been great watching him and the other trainees slowly become accustomed to the brotherhood way of life. Now in Lover Mine he knows what he wants, he just doesn't know how it can be. Some solid moments with Blay and Quinn, with the guys struggling with their destiny but always being there for each other. Get more insight into Rhevenge and Xhex, they've more in common with the brothers than differences, could this be the beginning of a change in the vampire world and show sometimes they can work together? And did I pick up on a bit of EIT in this book? I've only read the first in that series, but the paranormal film crew sounded very familiar, just missing Dex :) Lover Mine deals with acceptance, equality and family in true brotherhood fashion. This has been one of my favourite books so far in the series!