Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Club Justice (Trinity Falls, #1) - Mara McBain Great book I didn't want to put down!
Interesting to read a biker book that was not your typical outlaw kind. Zeke was a Marine, now a Cop and also the president of his MC. Story focused more on his frustrations with his job and his loyalty to his family and brothers. He puts up with more harassment then most men could endure, as do his family. Ginny is a strong wife, mum and friend, well respected and takes life head on. Kramer is an old colleague with an agenda for revenge and he is pulling an ongoing a mongrel act in his unrelenting pursual of Zeke. Story was a mixture of SoA, mixed with Rock Chicks but it didn't feel like I was reading a 'copy' of either.
Grew to love Mox, his character was presented well and the more you got to know him, the more endearing he became . I think its fitting that we'll be reading about him in the next book!