Suzannne

MyReadingWorld

Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
J.R. Ward
Rock Chick Redemption - Kristen Ashley Another great Rock Chick read! Jet puts others before herself religiously, to the point that she is just existing. When Eddie edges his way (as only the hot squad can do), it's time to confront the notion of freeing up some time for her! Then again, Jet is a Rock Chick, even if she doesn't get that for most of the book and they never have a boring or dull life. With no control over her father's antics, Jet is drawn into that need to help and care for her him, no matter how dangerous that becomes. Laughed, smiled and swooned as I read Jet's story, cracking up at the retelling of the coffee maker purchase! Each KA book has you feeling like you're almost standing within earshot of each moment, so much so that while I was trying to decide what to have for lunch at a city market, I just couldn't go past the Mexican hot food stand! The music & the aromas were just too much to resist ;)